What is the PrimeLife Care process?
- The first step is to get to know our client. PrimeLife Care consults with the individual to determine the goals they would like to achieve. All parties involved-including family member(s), and/or guardian or caregiver are encouraged to provide input.
- An assessment of the safety of our client's environment, psychological, physical, social and spiritual position as well as cognitive status and client preferences is completed in the home.
- A comprehensive care plan with recommendations of services and action steps is developed and discussed with all parties.
- Plans can be expanded or adapted to meet Client's scheduling or budgetary needs.
- Once plans are put into place, monitoring of plan and quality checks are done periodically.
- A follow up meeting is held after 30 days to discuss successes and identify places to optimize the plan.
- PrimeLife Care's engagement going forward is determined. It can range from an occasional check in by phone, in person or continuous planning and monitoring as life changes occur.